Sunday, May 29, 2011

Okay.. Why the name???


Okay so why the name GP Genie Potions? Well it started off as my nickname from childhood. My mom called me Genie in short for Jeanette. Yeah, I'm not 100% sure on the connection there but do nicknames rarely make any sense? Then a few years back I joined a snowmobiling forum for female sledders (The Ladies Ride) and the name GirlPowder came about. Now I'm on a couple forums as Girlpowder and Girlpower. Everyone shortened the name to "GP".  So I'm referred to as "GP" on a snowmobile forums and dirt biking forums.  Throttlechix     Snowest 


 Then starting the oil thing recently and I wanted a unique name for my blog.  After thinking it over it clicked. (Romi and Ron's help of coarse) Genie in a bottle? GP in a bottle? Magical potions in a bottle? GP Genie Potions...woo hoo that's it!!! lol, there's my name and I hope to make a business with it soon and help my family out in more ways than one by selling GP Genie Potions in a bottle. Thanks doTERRA!

No comments:

Post a Comment